- The Bible is infallible and inspired by God. ( Our highest form of authority )
- There is one true God. He has always existed without any cause or agent bringing Him into being. He is the Creator of heaven and earth. He is the One who rescued mankind from sin. God has further revealed himself as a single Being consisting of three interrelated persons: Father, Son, and the Holy Spirit.
- Jesus Christ, the Son of God, has always existed. He became human, lived a perfect life on earth working miracles. In order to restore fallen mankind, He died on the cross as a substitute for the sins of every person. He was raised from the dead by the power of God.
- Mankind was created good and upright, however, by willful choice ignored God's instruction choosing to engage in what they knew was wrong and evil. As a result they incurred physical and spiritual death, which is separation from God.
- Salvation is deliverance from spiritual death. God provides salvation for all who believe and accept His free offer of forgiveness by accepting His Son, Jesus Christ, as their personal Savior.
- One day there will be a final judgment in which those who have died without accepting Christ's salvation, will be raised and judged according to the way they lived. They will be sent to everlasting punishment, which is the second death.
- All who have accepted Christ and have died, will one day rise from their graves and will meet the Lord Jesus Christ in the air. Christians who have not yet died, will be caught up with them to be with God forever.
- In baptism by immersion of water.
- The Lord's Supper, or Communion, is a memorial of Christ's suffering and death.
- It is God's plan for every Christian to be filled / Baptized with the Holy Spirit, which gives spiritual gifts & power to witness and to live the full, happy, fruitful and godly life outlined in the Bible.
- Sanctification is an act of separating ourselves from evil and identifying with things that are good and morally pure. It is a process that takes place as Christians devote themselves to God.
- Divine healing from God is an integral part of the gospel. The church includes all Christians and has no boundaries as to age, race, gender, or denomination.
- The church is to be an agency of God for evangelizing the world; to be a corporate or unified body in which man may worship God; and to be a channel of God's purpose to build a body of saints being perfected in the image of His son.