Apostolic leadership Model...
The Apostolic Leadership Model - By John Bond
It was he who gave some to be apostles, some to be prophets, some to be evangelists, and some to be pastors and teachers . . . ~ Ephesians 4:11
READING: Ephesians 2:19-22; 4:11-16
It has always been the Lord's desire to use apostolic teams for the building up of the foundation of the church. With today's reading in mind, let me suggest a model that we have used with great success to utilize Christian leaders with these specific spiritual gifts in our association of churches and how we have tried to follow the pattern of Ephesians 4:11.
Leadership team members must demonstrate obedient submission to the authority and power of God. They must show humility and an entering into the fellowship of the sufferings of Jesus.
(See Philippians 2:1-11; 3:7-11.)
- Apostolic - These leaders function locally and trans-locally in establishing new Christ-centered mission churches and ministries while overseeing their development and the team.
- Prophetic - These leaders discern the mind of Christ in a given situation, and declare that in a Christ-like way to further his mission.
- Evangelistic - These leaders communicate the gospel of Christ in such a way that people respond in faith and discipleship.
- Pastoral - These leaders embody the love of Christ, discipling people to health, wholeness and mission.
- Teaching - These leaders communicate the revealed wisdom of God so that people grow in Christ, becoming mature disciples who are able to lead others to Christ.
How is your team shaped?
Do you have a balance of these types of leaders?
Are there some you need to add to your team?
Can we help you in reaching God's Goal for your Fellowship ?
Give us a call ( 5 4 1 - 5 5 4 - 4 6 8 8 )
Or..., Send us an E-mail ( firstname.lastname@example.org )
God bless you !!!